The Rising Starz level of the club is focused on teaching the fundamentals of the game and preparing players to become “game ready.” The Rising Starz” sessions allow young lacrosse players an amazing opportunity to get lots of personalized attention, and particpate in weekly practices & clinics.
For the Spring session, the Rising Starz has combined with the “Mini Utes” program and the entire University of Utah coaching staff and many players from the University of Utah team also work with the rest of the Utah Starz coaching staff to provide even more hands-on teaching for each player.
Spring Rising Starz session offers players in 8th grade and younger an unprecedented opportunity to develop their individual lacrosse skills! The Spring Session includes:
- 7 two-hour practice sessions in the University of Utah Indoor Practice Facility coached by the Utes Coaches and current players!
- Limited space in each age group so there will be no more than 3 players for each coach!
- An amazing opportunity for kids to work with current collegiate players and coaches and be a part of the Utes season!
- All participants are invited to stay after each clinic session and watch the University of Utah Men’s Team practice.
- All participants will receive lots of goodies from the Utes, as well as a free pass to attend all Utes home games (with their parents) for free!
- The Utes are hoping to invite all participants to play in mini-games that will take place at halftime of a Utes home game during the 2015 Spring season! Different age groups will participate in different games and this depends on participation numbers so games are TBD.
Don’t miss this AMAZING opportunity!!